Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 2016 Scrapbooking Workshop -- Florence

We used the Florence paper suite this month, and it is really nice paper!  I’m still not sure what pictures I'm using it for, but I think I going to use a couple of the layouts for the first day of school photos.  I usually know exactly what pictures I’m going to scrap as soon as I see paper, but this month I’m not totally sure.  But I still really like this paper and really love the embellishments that match this paper suite.  Once again I need to apologize for posting pictureless pages.  I seem to have a time management problem lately and can’t get my pictures on my pages before I need to take the pictures!

I do plan to use flip flaps again – of course – and have placed a few on the layouts for purposes of illustration.  I almost always plan the spacing on the layouts to allow for perfect spacing for flip flaps.  I just love our flip flaps!  :-) 



Let me know if you are interested in joining our workshops.  We typically meet every other month.  We only have one remaining workshop in 2016 and that will be November 14th and 15th.  We will be scrapbooking with the Swan Lake paper suite found in the Holiday Inspirations Idea Book.  And then we will start out the new year in 2017 by meeting in January and then again in March.





No comments:

Post a Comment