Saturday, August 6, 2016

August 2016 Scrapbooking Workshop -- Calypso

We’re scrapping with the Calypso paper suite this month, and I love it!  It’s perfect for all of those fun beach/river/pool/summer pictures we've all been busy taking these last few months.  I’m posting pictures of my pages without pictures.  My pictures will be ready tomorrow, but I wanted to get the pages posted tonight so I apologize that they are pictureless at the moment.  Again, I’ll be using lots of flip flaps – of course!!  How else can you get all those cute pictures on your pages?!?!?

The new Annual Inspirations catalog went live on August 1st (which has 4 brand new exciting Fundamental paper lines – Whimsy, Adventure, Enchantment, Adventure, and 4 Basics collections), and the new Holiday Expressions will go live on September 1st (which has FOUR brand new themed paper suites), so we’ll be voting on what paper we want to use for the next few workshops when we meet this week.

Let me know if you are interested in joining our workshops.  We typically meet every other month.  The remaining workshops for 2016 are August, September, and November.   







No comments:

Post a Comment