Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 2015 Scrapbooking Workshop -- Zoe

For our scrapbooking workshop this month, we are using the brand new Zoe paper line.  Love, love, love this paper!  The colors are great and the designs for the papers are really fun.  My niece got married in July of this year in Avon, NC, and we spent a week there -- our first trip to Avon.  We had a wonderful time, and the wedding was just perfect.  I think the "funness" (I'm sure that's not a word) of these pages was just perfect for such special pictures.

Believe it or not, I scrapbooked 59 pictures on these 4 layouts, and all but 2 are 4x6 photos!!  That's all thanks to our wonderful Flip Flaps.  I can't tell you how much I love using Flip Flaps -- rarely, do I scrapbook without them!!

Let me know if you are interested in joining our workshops.  We typically meet every other month.  Our next workshop will be November 16th and 17th.  We'll be using either the Urban paper line from our brand new Annual Inspirations catalog which went live September 1st, or the White Pines paper line (think Christmas) from the new Holiday Expressions mini-catalog which also went live on September 1st.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment