Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Workshop -- Chantilly

After a long break, the workshops are back!!  And this month we used the Chantilly paper -- love this paper!!!  Here are the pages.  The first and third layouts have flowers cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.  The fourth layout has a pinwheel that was also cut with the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.

Again this month, I included placeholders for my photos.  I'm going to use some more of the Cancun pictures for these pages (the blue water will really pull out the blue in these pages), but I didn't get my photos together in time.  You can click on the photos to see the layouts in more detail.

Let me know if you are interested in joining our workshops.  We typically meet every other month, but we're a little off our normal schedule.  The next workshop will be September 9th and 10th, and we'll be making pages using the Laughing Lola paper line from the new CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book.  Speaking of the catalog, let me know if you would like one!  As always, CTMH has lot of fun new products!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment