Sunday, February 24, 2013

Check Out the New 12x12 Canvas Art Kit!!

This is a new home decor Workshop on the Go kit.  Don't you love it!  It comes with one 12x12 canvas and Dimensional Elements in two different color schemes to create a look that fits your decor.

But I took Melissa Laverty's great idea of creating a second canvas using the same kit (Melissa is a fellow consultant).  I bought another 12x12 canvas at Michael's (with a coupon, of course), and painted random stripes on it using desert sand re-inker mixed with our Create-A-Shade paint.  I used painter's tape to block off the stripes and then painted it with a sponge brush.  I then decorated it using the additional embellishments included in the kit.  I don't plan to hang mine side by side, but if you wanted to, you could coordinate the two canvases.  So for about $5 more, you can get two canvases from the kit!

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in a workshop to complete the kits.  You can see and read more about the kit on page 23 of the idea book (it's G1062, $39.95).

Here's the canvas included in the kit (click on any of the following pictures to see an enlarge photo):



And here's the second canvas that I painted with our re-inker and Create-A-Shade paint and then used the extra kit embellishments:


And here they are side by side (even though I'm not hanging them side by side):




No comments:

Post a Comment