Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Workshops

With earthquakes, Hurricane Irene, and Tropical Storm Lee as well as the start of school behind us, it's finally workshop time!! Normally we do the same scrapbook pages on Monday and Tuesday nights, but this month is a little different. When I ordered supplies at the end of July, I submitted the Monday night order one night, and the Tuesday night order the next night. What a surprise I had when they no longer had Miracle Level 2 paper available for the Tuesday night order!! There were only four of the paper packs from the Spring catalog carried forward, and we had already completed pages using three of those packs, so I just ordered the remaining paper pack (Lucky) and decided to make the best of it. I think they all turned out really cute!

If you are not already a part of our scrapping workshops and would like to join us, please contact me at swhawa@comcast.net and I can provide details.

Here are the Miracle pages for Monday night (you can click on any of these photos to enlarge the picture to see details):




And here are the Lucky pages for Tuesday night:




Let me know if you have any questions. See you in a couple of day!!

-- Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment